Master Yoga Certification
Our Master Yoga Certification offers:
- Yoga Alliance Australia Certification
- (YAA Registered Yoga School 200 Hour)
- Yoga Alliance International Accreditation (Worldwide Registry of Yoga Professionals)
- Payment plans available
- Convenient to study online, anywhere anytime, at your own pace.
- Become certified with us and teach yoga anywhere in the world.
- Learn from Master Trainers and be supported in your journey
What You'll Get Inside
- We’ll provide you with a detailed overview of this living tradition to help you make sense of your place in the history of yoga
- You will learn to teach inspiring yoga classes while you discover the depths of yoga.
- A detailed study of yoga postures and how to help others improve their yoga postures.
- You’ll learn how to demonstrate and how to assist, so that you can effectively communicate with all students. You’ll learn to teach safely, effectively and with confidence
- Lifetime access to the online curriculum (Manuals, videos, lectures, assessments resources etc.)
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Manual | 225 Pages (PDF format)
- Access to our private FB Group of students, alumni and teachers.
Yoga Alliance Australia 200 Hour RYS (Registered Yoga School) and Yoga Alliance International (Worldwide Registry of Yoga Professionals) accreditation means you are a qualified Yoga Teacher and have undertaken the minimum requirements in order to instruct a successful yoga class anywhere in the world.
Peak Group Global Online Master Yoga Certification gives you the option to teach non heated yoga and hot yoga. Once you graduate you are qualified to teach and develop your career within our brand network.
History of Peak's Master Yoga Certification
Peak’s Master Yoga Certification commenced in 2012. It has trained over 100 trainers to become fully qualified and skilled in the knowledge of yoga. The acadamy grew from word of mouth, and and is now globally recognised.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
Once enrolled you will have immediate access to the curriculum of the course. It is a completely self-paced online course which means you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long will the course take me to complete?
It depends on your commitments, we recommend trainees to complete our training within 1 to 3 months.
Is this a fully accredited worldwide alliance certification?
Yes absolutely. It is an accredited Yoga Alliance Australia 200 Hour RYS (Registered Yoga School) certification and Yoga Alliance International Accreditation (Worldwide Registry of Yoga Professionals). You can take your certificate and teach globally
What’s the difference between your training and others? There are so many out there!
Our training has been running now for over 7 years. Our Master Yoga Certification gives you the option to teach non-heated yoga and fundamentals of understanding how to teach hot yoga. Our training is fitness-based yoga more for the modern yogi rather than centrically focused on traditional yoga.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 7 days and we will give you a full refund.